Monday, April 16, 2012

A GOOD Busy

Do you sometimes get so bogged down with life and feel like you just can't go another step. You take a look at all the things you have to do and think............"What Have I done to myself?"

I really do try to weed out the unnecessary stuff sometimes and don't regret that my kids didn't play every sport or learn to play every instrument. I love spending evenings at home with my family and I think they kinda do to. For the most part we really do cherish and protect our home time with our family.

These next few weeks will be crazy busy, but with all sorts of good stuff. Jessica continues to see her Doctors and get bloodwork done once a month until the end of time. Her scans will be on April the 30th where we will spend the entire day having PET scans, CT scans, x-rays, Echo cardiograms and EKG's and blood tests all day long. Two days after that Jaden comes home. The next day is my birthday, Bryant's Soccer Jamboree, and more Dr. visits for Jess. Two days after that, is my Musettes Concerts, Mine and David's 24th Wedding Anniversary, a baptism and two soccer games.

Jaden will speak in our home ward on Sunday, May the 20th at the North Side Building at 11:00am for those who are interested. We'll catch up with family and friends from all over the place that weekend and then 3 days later, fly out to Hawaii as a family. (well, sort of. .......we are regretting having to leave Reagan behind as he can't leave his mission in Hollywood for a week...Bummer!)



It's all a good busy. Filled with things that matter. We feel so blessed.

Can't think of any of it I'd clear off the schedule right now.........................except maybe the dishes and laundry and yardwork. Hey, that's okay. We don't really keep up on that stuff anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment