HALF WAY
It's so hard to believe we are half way through our treatments. It seems like it was just last week when this horrible nightmare started. We've met so many amazing people, survivors, health care workers, and families affected by this crazy disease. Everybody asks me how Jessica is doing, and frankly she's doing great. There are still mountains and valleys, but Jessica is doing quite nicely. We've heard so many horror stories from others who have endured the fevers that result in hospitalization, the blood transfusions, the sickness, and we've been extremely blessed. I can't attribute it to any one thing, but I have a hunch that Priesthood blessings, prayer, naturopathic nutrition and supportive medicines to keep her strength and vitality up through this is surely helping her. We have happily escaped (for now) the really scary stuff that we've heard so much about from other families and from the Doctor's themselves. We thank the Lord for our blessings this Thanksgiving season and have sooo much more to be grateful for.
Our family has had a busy week or two since I last wrote. We took a little day trip up to the mountains to cut down a Christmas tree on David's birthday (Nov. 19). We played in the snow, rode sleds and fourwheelers, and cut our tree. Great day.
I'm still doing laundry from it.
We were so grateful to come home to 52 degree weather in the valley and green grass. The snow and the mountains are fun, but I'm always happy to come back down to warmer weather.





No comments:
Post a Comment