It was a tough job, but someone had to do it.

There There................That's much better.
For those of you new to the blog, The first week of Jessica's diagnosis, Jaden sent her a letter stating that "Cancer can go jump off a cliff". Since then, we have used this term a lot. It's on a plaque in her room.
This blog post is a rebuttal to that first play on words.
Jaden's letter to Jessica this week:
Jessica I have to tell you. You are touching more lives than you think. And you are receiving prayers not only in English but all over South America as well. From all around Peru to Ecuador, to Bolivia, to Nicaragua; to Guatemala, And all over the states. I had no idea. But one of our converts from a year ago was looking up our Thurgood name to remember where I was from and came across your blog and began to read it and then share it with her friends. She understands most English so she translates for her friends. When she told me the her family was praying for you, I looked at them and asked how they know about you and your circumstances. That´s when they explained.
Your experiences are having a bigger effect than you may realize. I thank you for your great example you give to the world. You a the example of letting your light shine that the world may see the Savior. I am sooo proud of how you overcome the challenges as they present themselves to you with your faith and testimony in the Gospel. You truly have learned to take lemons and make lemonade. And not only that but you are really good at sharing that sweetness with everyone else. Amazing!!!! Let the Lord keep guiding you. Keep learning and progressing. Love you. Hope you have a great week.
Elder Thurgood
The picture of Jaden and his companion (I suppose) throwing CANCER off the cliff sure tickled Loyia and I. What a lift it gave us to see cancer being destroyed as it tumbles down the cliff. What a fun and cleaver thing to do. Jessica surely must appreciate all the wonderful support especially from her missionary brothers. God bless you Jessica and Janet and all your whole family. We love you with everything in us. --- Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteJessica is so inspiring! Keep hanging in there! :) always remember you are loved
ReplyDelete