I realize that I have not postesd any updates lately. I'm running out of things to say. Life is moving along pretty well at the moment. We really can't complain. Jessica went in for her 10th month of treatments yesterday. We enjoyed some time on the Wii and the TV is much more interesting at the hospital than at our house. We can't imagine going through all of this without all the positive smiles and friendly people we've met along the way, from Doctors to nurses to fellow fighters. Jessica is responding well to therapies and is progressing in her treatment program. Doctors are hoping we can be done in April or May of this year. It's surely been a long year. We've seen soooo many miracles. We've had so many opportunities to grow and learn and lean on the Lord for our support. We've grown in ways we never dreamed we would and I'm sure that process will continue as we walk with Jessica down this road.
I just had the most uplifting conversation with a friend this morning. She directed me to a song that must go up on this site. It may even have to become a part of our Fireside. Enjoy
"THAT'S WHAT FAITH CAN DO"
Jessica went to school today. The day after chemo. Man, that girl amazes me. I'm certain that I am much more of a wimp than she is.
Chemo every three weeks, and a few surgeries here and there, and she's still pulling Straight A's in every class. My excuses are no longer allowed to leave my mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment