We watched this video on Face Book and loved this woman's story. It all sounds so familiar.
Thank you Emily Bell for posting this amazing video on facebook. We loved hearing about Tessa's story. We can definitely relate to her story. Can't imagine going through it twice.
Chemo treatments this week were pretty brutal. They unleashed all the big guns and gave her a boat load of Chemo IV and oral plus a spinal tap. We also had an ultrasound on her heart and an angeogram to monitor how her heart held up through the treatments. A long day yesterday and we are feeling the effects of it today. Jessica is WIPED OUT!! She will be for a while. It's good we have three weeks to recover.
Jessie will have Chemo every 3 weeks for the next 3 or 4 cycles with Oral and IV Chemo plus a Spinal Tap each time. We will go in to the MISTI clinic 2 times a week for labs and to monitor her vitals.
We are wearing a nice little trail in to Boise.
Thanks again Janet for your updates on Jessica and a special thanks for posting Tessa Winger's story. I wept all the way through it. I am in total awe of all those who are struggling through this kind of testing. I just don't have the words to express all of my feelings of love and admiration I have for Jessica, for you and your whole family. What an inspiration you are to me and to our whole family. You are in our every thought and daily prayers.
ReplyDeleteEverywhere we go here in Southern Alberta people we know stop and ask us how Jessica is doing and we have the opportunity to tell them. I thought that you might like to know that many hundreds of people here in Canada know about Jessica and are praying for her. I stopped in at the Employment Center yesterday for a visit and the first words out of the mouths of the staff were, "How's Jessica doing?" I didn't even know they were aware. All of them mentioned that Jessica was in their daily prayers. We seem to get that everywhere we go and it is so comforting to us to know that so many people care and are petitioning the Lord for His blessings for you and Jessica and your whole family.
God bless you dear and Jessica and your whole family. All my love --- Dad or Grandpa.
Wow, Thanks Dad.
ReplyDeleteAs for all the prayer. We feel it. Jessica is really struggling right now. She can use all the prayer she can get. We pray that the Lord will continue to strengthen her as she passes through this huge challenge to her right now.