Monday, September 12, 2011

A Wonderful Evening

We had such an amazing evening last night as we gathered with 3 other families for dinner and visiting. Two of the other families also have daughters who have battled or are now fighting cancer. One of them had the exact same kind of cancer as Jessica. Her treatments are finished. She is cancer free and "Has Hair". She is so beautiful and strong.

I can't tell you how nice it was to share stories and relate to each other's crazy experiences following a traumatic cancer diagnosis. It was just fun to have the chance to have other people to relate to and find commonality in what we are each going through. I wished that I would have gotten pictures.

Thanks to the Moss's for hosting such an amazing evening at their house. And Thank you McKenzie and Taylor for being fighters and for setting such a good example. Jessica really appreciated the chance to get to know you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment