Jessica is still pretty tired, however, as a family we have managed to drag her out of the house a couple of times for a few family outings. Once to the movies and once to Lucky Peak (brrrrrrr). It was really cold and not too fun, but we got out of the house just the same. I think it lifted her spirits a bit to be upright and out of bed. This last round of chemo really wiped her out.
Mostly just feeling yukky and fatigued. The nausea is under control and she is keeping her food and meds down. Ha Rahhhhhh.
The new wig is really pretty but itchy and hot as can be. Mostly she hangs out here with a soft little knit cap on her head. It's the most comfortable thing to wear as the weather gets warmer.
Jessica says "Hi" to all her friends. She misses you and is grateful for your cards and calls and support.
Goodness she is truly beautiful!!! Jessica you are amazing, you are such a wonderful example of a daughter of God. Don't give up, this is just a trial and it's making you stronger. God is with you ALWAYS, and all of us are right behind as well:) we love you and miss you!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessicas-Journey/153164678085635
Jessica-- I love you! I love your strength and example! You are so beautiful! I love the smile in your eyes! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete<3 Celia Hall
Janet, I just read through your whole blog, I am filled! Jessica and your family sharing this journey will help a lot of people, not only those suffering but those who think they are having a bad day! You have an amazing spirit and I pray for Jessica and your family!
ReplyDeleteJessica, I haven't seen you since you were a lot younger but I know through your mothers words what a strong beautiful person you are! Keeping fighting the battle!! ---- Renee Waters (Tamara Allred's sister)
Love you Jessica! Get Well!
ReplyDeleteJanet,
ReplyDeleteThank you for letting us get a glimpse of this journey for you and Jessica and your family. I am wide eyed at your strength and the words you express during this rough time. You truly make me pause and think. Thank you. Jessica is in our thoughts and prayers daily and we are grateful to know her and you. As we have held back with coming around, knowing there are many people in and out of your home, please know and let Jessica know she is often part of our conversations in our home and is always in our prayers. Even though she is a beautiful Miamaid age girl right now, I still think of her as my wonderful, talented, funny, beautiful example, lovely Beehive. love, Megan Morris